When words don’t do justice to the beauty of a place, I’m glad I have my camera handy to capture the moment. The Willamette Valley offered everything I hope for in a destination: beautiful nature, good food, excellent wine, and unique experiences.
If you’re unfamiliar with the area, use these 12 photos as inspiration for your next trip. You just might find yourself planning your Willamette Valley itinerary before you know it!
Shop my photography equipment:
- Camera: Canon 80D with EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lens
- Neutral Density filter: ICE 67mm ND1000 Filter Neutral Density
- Tripod: Ambico 54 Inch Tripod with Quick Release
- Photo editing software: Adobe Lightroom
- Camera backpack: Mindshift Gear rotation180° Panorama Backpack
The Willamette Valley is gorgeous! I live in Corvallis and wonder daily at the abundance of natural beauty here. Your Willamette Valley itinerary is fabulous!
Leaping lamb and the farm photos look great.
These photos are absolutely gorgeous! I love the Willamette Valley and you did a wonderful job capturing it! (I also really like that you include the details about what gear you used at the end. That’s super helpful!)
I love the vineyards the lake is so beautiful too!
The photos are stunning! Good job!